top of page
White on Transparent.png

Q - Are your trainings approved for continuing education credits (CEs)?


A - Yes! Hudson Valley Professional Development is an approved provider of continuing education for New York State licensed psychologists, psychoanalysts, social workers, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists and creative arts therapists.


Q - If I am licensed in another state, can I register for your trainings and receive CEs from Hudson Valley Professional Development?


A - All practitioners are welcome to register for our trainings. Practitioners licensed in states other than New York are encouraged to check in with their State Licensing Boards to inquire about CE approval for our trainings. Some states are very flexible about this; others are not.


Q - Can I obtain a recording of a Hudson Valley Professional Development training?


A - We do not record our trainings.


Q - Do I have to take a test to receive my CEs?


A - No! Our trainings are considered "Live Online" by New York State Education Department, and New York State Education Department does not require that a test is taken for live online trainings.


Q - How do I obtain my CEs when I take an online training with Hudson Valley Professional Development?


A - Attendees need to be logged in/present for the duration of the training (make sure your zoom name is your full name). Following the training, attendees complete an evaluation form (a New York State Education Department requirement). The CE certificate is then sent by email within 3-5 business days. 


Q - How can an online/virtual training sell out? 


A - We limit the amount of attendees in our virtual trainings to ensure ample opportunity for attendees to interact with the presenter.


Q - Does Hudson Valley Professional Development offer virtual trainings for agencies?


A - Yes! Please reach out to inquire about scheduling an agency-specific virtual training.

bottom of page